

Hey, this is Blue again. I'm here to let you know about Starrie49 and Dustypink, my best friends in real life. They're the best friends you could ever have!
<---------------------------Me and Starrie being TWINS on New Year's!!! <3 :3
I have yet to get a pic of me and Dusty, but I'll put one up soon.
Those are 2 pics I took. I have another inverted version of the one of me, though ;)
Well, there's something you should know about why I posted this up.
A lot of people have been having problems with Fantage friends lately. FW was partly made to take notice of this. Now, I know most of your friends are nice in real life, but note how I said "most." A lot of people on Fantage aren't nice at all. If you truly have a real friend on Fantage, you'll know as soon as you see them. You know, from how a person acts, if they will be a "true" friend.
Now, it's another story if it's at a prom. Proms can tear up Fantage Friendships so quickly it will blow your mind. Think about it; if you and your best friend were battling over a PD(which I think is really dumb to do, OR get), wouldn't it tear you apart?
It's THAT easy. You NEVER know how they will turn on you. You NEVER do.
So, that's why most of my friends and I stay close. We don't get PDs, go to proms, or whatever. Sure they're fun but they're REALLY toxic to you and others around you. Kind of like smoking, but not as hightone.
Now, you'll always want to know what your friends think of you, and how to get a Fantage Friend. Okay, here's some tips and tricks:
Always be nice on Fantage. This doesn't mean saying hi to random people. This makes you..."weird", no offense to you.
Don't Associate with PDs. If someone asks you, and you clearly don't want a PD, just say "no thx sorry". If they mope, just ignore them.
Don't Host Proms! They cause fighting and whatnot between people. This is never a good thing. I don't host, I go every so often.
Don't Scream at People or be Rude for no Reason. This makes you look like a brat to everyone around you.
Don't Be A Baby. Don't cry when someone says you look bad. Stand up to them and say, "That wasnt nice how would you like it if I said that to you?" They'll be taken off guard. If they laugh, walk away. DO NOT FIGHT WITH THEM!
Don't Humiliate Them. Just stay calm if someone is mean to you. I've seen people say, "ur an itch" or "jack CLass" or "go to HELLo." Remember this is a children's site. Little kids go on here.
Thank you for reading, hope this helped!
Comment if there's anything you need help with on Fantage.
Bye!

To be honest with you, fights dont start wen hosting proms, so umm, this guide is kinda lame..
ReplyDelete~sharpsul99
Wow, nice guide. [;
ReplyDeleteNice guide!
ReplyDeleteStrawberry2424/McKenna
Sharp, you have got to stop dissing me. I'm getting sick of it. I worked hard on this. >_>
ReplyDelete